So you’ve created your products, you’ve taken beautiful photographs, you’re growing your following on social media, you have a killer website…Now how do you get people to actually VISIT your site? And how do you ensure that those visitors will translate into sales? It’s great to have your mom and your BFF check out your site, but there’s a whole world of potential customers out there, just waiting to be tapped into. This workshop will teach you tips and tricks you need to know to increase your website traffic.
If your website and products aren’t showing up in Internet searches, you’re missing out on a big piece of the puzzle. And believe it or not, you have the power to increase your search rankings on your own! That’s why we’re offering this 3-hour SEO workshop, geared towards artists, makers, and handcrafters. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s a methodology of strategies and techniques used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in a search engine’s results page.
Sound overwhelming? Don’t worry. We’re going to break it all down.Empowerment through demystification! We’ll not only teach you what SEO means and how it works, you’ll also have the opportunity to apply this knowledge to your own website, in real time, during the workshop. You’ll leave with a comprehensive understanding of how SEO can improve your site traffic and sales, as well as a customized plan of attack to help take you out of Internet obscurity and into the limelight!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply SEO to your website
- Learn how to use social media to drive traffic to your site
- Learn how to improve your search rankings right away
- Help your target customers find you and engage with your brand
- Learn how to effectively name site content using powerful keywords
- Discover how SEO can increase your sales
- Learn how social media, blogs, and newsletters can drive traffic to your site
- Demystify analytics and the learn about the important role it plays in SEO
- Learn how to do a website audit and create SMART growth goal